The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) conducts the Revenue Inspector exam for recruitment to Revenue Inspector posts under the Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Government of Odisha.
The OSSSC has different sets of examinations to hire candidates for Odisha Revenue Inspector Exam. This is an annual exam with lakhs of applicants. In 2023 there were more than 2000 vacancies across the state of Odisha.
|Name Of The Post||Odisha Ri Exam|
Age Limit and Relaxation
- 20 to 30 is the average age range for candidates to apply
Age relaxation is –
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
Odisha Ri Educational Qualification Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science
- Having Knowledge in Compuetr
Odisha Ri Exam Application
- Visit the official website of Odisha Ri
- Go to Click here for New Registration
- Create a User Profile
- Fill in general details and register
- A Registration Number and Password will generate
- Login using them for Odisha Ri application process
- Enter the relevant details in the form
- Upload the documents required and submit
- Pay the application fees
- Download the form for future reference
Odisha Ri Application Fees
There are no require any fees to apply Odisha Ri Exam.
Odisha Ri Exam Admit Card
- Visit the official website of OSSSC
- Login using registration number
- Go to the Download Admit Card link
- The Admit card will open in a new tab which you can download
- It comes out a few days before the exam
Odisha Ri Exam Center
OSSSC has centers across major parts of Odisha. Participants can select their preference while applying for the exam. The admit card has details about the location of the examination.
- The prelims is on an online platform and has MCQs only.
- The exam takes place for 1 days.
- There are 150 objective questions.
- Mains have a combination of descriptive and objective type questions