SSC MTS Full Syllabus 2023, FREE PDF Download
Dear Aspirant, Here We cover Staff Selection Commission SSC MTS Full Syllabus 2023 given Below Who Prepare For SSC MTS Exam download this Syllabus and start your preparation with us. SSC MTS Full Syllabus 2022 help for prepare better in exam.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam is a competitive examination conducted by the SSC for recruitment of candidates for various non-gazette posts in various departments of the Indian Government.
The exam consists of a written test followed by a skill test, and the syllabus typically includes subjects like General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. To prepare for the SSC MTS Exam, candidates should focus on improving their basic knowledge in these subjects, practice sample papers, and stay updated with current affairs.
SSC MTS Full Syllabus 2023 Selection Process
1- Written Exam on MCQ ( Objective Type questions)
2- Written Exam ( Writing Descriptive Paper)
3- Document Verification
3- Final Selection
You will Get This Information Below.
1- How to Get Selection
2- Exam Level and Process
3- 2022 Exam pattern
4- SSC MTS Full Syllabus
5- SSC MTS Exam Cutoff Details
6- Job Salary
SSC MTS Exam Objective Paper (MCQ) Details
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Multiple Task Staff|
|Written Test Level||Matric|
|Written Exam Type||MCQ Objective|
|Exam Language||English & Hindi|
|Exam Total Time||120 Minute|
|SSC Exam Total Mark||150|
|Correct Answer mark||01 mark|
|Negative Marking||Yes ( 0.25 Marks)|
|Subjects Name||GK, English, Numeric, Reasoning, and Current Affair|
|Cut Off Marks||According To Board|
Age criteria for ssc mts exam
The age criteria for SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Exam is 18-25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
SSC MTS Written Exam Details
👉🏾 Board – Staff Selection Commission
👉🏾 Exam Mode- Offline Exam
👉🏾 Exam Question Level- Matriculation
👉🏾 Exam Type = Written Descriptive Type
👉🏾 Paper Medium- English & Regional Language (According to You)
👉🏾 Total Questions – 02
👉🏾 Total Exam Time – 30 Minute
👉🏾 Total Mark – 50
👉🏾 Subject – Essay Letter Writing
SSC MTS Exam Reasoning Syllabus
The reasoning syllabus for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) exam typically includes:
- Word formation
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Argument
- Eligibility Test
- Odd one out
- Non-Verbal Reasoning (Image based questions)
This is a general syllabus and may vary based on the specific SSC MTS Exam. It is advisable to check the official notification for exact details on the syllabus and exam pattern.
SSC MTS Exam English Grammar syllabus
The English Grammar syllabus for SSC MTS Exam typically includes the following topics:
- Basic grammar rules, such as subject-verb agreement, tenses, and sentence structure
- Vocabulary, including synonyms, antonyms, and word meanings
- Comprehension of passages and questions based on them
- Correct use of idioms and phrases
- Spotting errors in sentences and passages
- Active and passive voice
- Direct and indirect speech
- Transformation of sentences
- Fill in the blanks with appropriate words.
SSC MTS Exam Mathematics Syllabus
The SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Exam Mathematics syllabus includes the following topics:
- Number Systems: Basic operations, simplification, decimal and fractional value representation, factors, multiples and prime numbers.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic expressions, equations, and inequalities, quadratic equations.
- Geometry: Basic concepts of points, lines, angles, triangles, circles, and their properties.
- Mensuration: Areas and volumes of two-dimensional and three-dimensional figures.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometric ratios, complements and supplements, heights and distances.
- Statistics: Collection and representation of data, mean, median, mode and standard deviation.
- Arithmetic: Time and work, speed, distance and time, simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, percentage, etc.
The syllabus is designed to test the basic mathematical skills and knowledge of the candidates. The questions are usually of moderate difficulty level and are aimed to test the candidate’s ability to apply mathematical concepts to real-life situations.
Selection Process For SSC MTS Exam
The selection process for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) exam typically involves the following steps:
- Written Examination: The first stage of the selection process is a written exam, usually consisting of objective type questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness.
- Descriptive Test: Candidates who qualify the written exam are then required to appear for a descriptive test, which evaluates their writing skills in English or Hindi.
- Document Verification: After the descriptive test, successful candidates are required to undergo document verification to establish their eligibility and authenticity of the information provided in the application form.
- Medical Examination: Finally, candidates who clear the document verification process are required to undergo a medical examination to assess their physical fitness for the job.
Note: The selection process may vary slightly depending on the recruitment notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Book List For SSC MTS Exam
The following books are considered best for SSC MTS exam preparation:
- SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination by Arihant Publications
- SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination Guide by Kiran Prakashan
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam Question Bank by Disha Experts
- SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Examination Solved Papers and Practice Sets by Kiran Prakashan.
How to prepare for ssc mts exam
To prepare for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) exam, follow these steps:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus: Get a clear understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus for the SSC MTS exam.
- Study the General Awareness section: Read newspapers, magazines, and books on general awareness to keep yourself updated with current events, history, geography, science, and technology.
- Work on your English skills: Focus on improving your reading, writing, and comprehension skills in English.
- Practice numerical aptitude: Solve as many numerical aptitude questions as you can. Focus on topics like Simplification, Number System, Percentage, and Time & Work.
- Improve your reasoning skills: Focus on topics like Blood Relations, Analogy, and Series to improve your reasoning skills.
- Take mock tests: Take as many mock tests as you can to get a feel for the exam and to identify your weaknesses.
- Time Management: Ensure that you manage your time effectively during the exam.
By following these steps and dedicating yourself to regular practice and study, you can prepare well for the SSC MTS exam and increase your chances of success.
Recruitment Process in SSC MTS Exam
The recruitment process for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) exams typically includes the following steps:
- Online Application: Submit an online application form through the official SSC website.
- Admit Card: Download the admit card for the SSC exam from the official website.
- Written Examination: Appear for a written examination that typically consists of multiple-choice questions.
- Document Verification: Verify the original documents at the designated center.
- Medical Examination: Successful candidates will undergo a medical examination.
- Final Result: The final result is published on the official SSC website.
Note: The specific recruitment process may vary depending on the type of SSC exam you are appearing for and the specific requirements of the job you are applying for.