Which is The First Vernacular Newspaper in India?
1. Who is The Chairman of NITI AAYOG?
Ans. PM Narendra Modi
2. Question Related to Aravalli Range?
3. Who is The Vice President of India?
Ans. M. Venkaiah Naidu
4. What is The Chemical Formula of Common Salt?
5. What is The Party Name of Pakistan PM Imran Khan? Ans. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
6. Joule is the SI unit of what?
7. How Many Symbols are there in Hexadecimal?
8. Which Point Separates US and Russia?
Ans. Bering Strait
9. What is Another Name for Cat Family?
10.Bombay Stock Exchange is Located in Which Street?
Ans. Dalal Street
11.During The Muslim League who was the governor-general of India and where was the Muslim League started?
Ans. Lord George Nathaniel Curzon, Dhaka, Bangladesh
12.Who Was The First Chairman of Indian Railway?
Ans. FC Badhwar
13. What is The Name of The Japan Parliament?
Ans. The Diet
14. What is The Maximum Number of Seats in The Lok
(a) 552 (b) 543
(c) 520 (d) 530
Ans. Option (A) 530
15. Who is The Secretary-General of WTO?
Ans. Roberto Azevêdo
16. Which of the following is the largest delta in the
(a) Nile delta (b) Amazon delta
(c) Mekango (d) Ganges & Brahmaputra delta
Ans. Option (d) Ganges & Brahmaputra Delta
17. Who is The Chairman of CSIR?
Ans. Dr. Shekar C Mande
18. Who is The Chairman of the 15th Finance
Ans. N K Singh
19. Which Canal is Between Atlantic and Pacific Ocean?
Ans. The Panama Canal
20. Which National Park Has A Large Number Of
Ans. Kaziranga National Park
21. Keibul Lamjao National Park Related Question?
22. Who Is The Oldest Person to Take Oath as A Prime
(a) Atal Bihari Vajpayee (b) Morarji Desai
(c) Charan Singh (d) VP Singh
Ans. Option (b) Morarji Desai
23. Which of The Following Does not belong to Google?
(a) Youtube (b) Blogger
(c) I Tunes (d) Xbox
Ans. Option (c) I Tunes
24. Who did not Win Booker Prize 2020?
25. Which Was The first & last INC session of MK
Ans. 1924 Belgaum
26. Which of The Following is not related to Space
(a) Sriharikota (b) Abdul Kalam island
27. Who Was The Governor-General During Bengal
Ans. Lord Curzon
28. Hinayana is related to Which Religion?
29. Who Won More Number of FIFA World Cups?
(a) Brazil (b) Germany
(c) France (d) Spain
Ans. Option (a) Brazil
30. Who is not a Member Of the 1946 Cabinet Mission?
a) Cripps b) Alexander
c) Lawrence d) Simon
Ans. Option (d) Simon
1. Who Is The Leader of The INC Session in 1931?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru
(b) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
(c) M.K. Gandhi
(d) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Ans. Option (b) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
2. Nalanda University Was Built By Which Ruler?
3. Chlorophyll Contains Which Element?
4. Nilgiri Hills Located in Which State and its Highest Peak?
Ans. Tamil Nadu State and Doda Betta Peak
5. Which state has the longest coastal area in India?
(a) Gujarat (b) Odisha
(c) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Andaman and Nicobar
Ans. Option (a) Gujarat
6.Who is The Author of “The Dreams from My
Ans. Barack Obama
7. Which of the following is not a world heritage
site of India?
(a) Sun Temple Konark (b) Agra fort
(c) Monument in Madhya Pradesh
(d) Fatehpur Sikri
Ans. Option (c) Monument in Madhya Pradesh
8.What is The Name of Bhopal Gas Leak Company?
Ans. Union Carbide India Ltd
9.Who Was The President of Lahore INC Session?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
10. Kuchipudi dance originated from which state?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
11. Which Country Doesn’t Have Nuclear Weapons?
12. Dandi March lead to The Start of Which Movement?
(a) Quit India (b) Civil Disobedience
(c) Non Co-operation
Ans. Option (b) Civil Disobedience
13. What does the P stand for in HTTP?
Ans. Protocol (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
14. Who Publishes World Happiness Report?
Ans. The United Nations
15. Who Supported Neeranchal National Watershed Project (NNWP)?
(a) World Bank (b) IMF
Ans. Option (b) World Bank
16. Indian Constitution Was Derived From Which Act?
Ans- Government of India Act 1935
17. Which of the following countries is not a member of SAARC?
(a) Pakistan (b) Singapore
(c) Afghanistan (d) Maldives
Ans. Option (b) Singapore
18. Which Part Of The Pacific Ring of Fire Has
The Most Volcanic Activity?
Ans. Ojos del Salado (6,893 m (22,615 ft)),
19. Fundamental Duties are related to which Article?
Ans. Article 51A
21. Which Airport Got an award for “The Best Asian Pacific Airline” 2019?
Ans. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
22. What is El-Nino
Ans. El Niño is an abnormal weather pattern
caused by the warming of the Pacific Ocean near the equator, off the coast of South America.
23. Name the gas, which is filled in wick type lighters?
24. Which is The First Vernacular Newspaper in India?
Ans. Samachar Darpan
25. Which Country Has Topped The FIFA Ranking of 2019?
26. Which of The Following is Not Correct?
(a) Malaria Parasite (b) Cholera Infection
(c) Measles Virus (d) Cancer Bacteria
Ans. Option (d) Cancer Bacteria
27. Why is Red Soil Red in Colour?
Ans. A High Percentage of Iron Content
28. PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Related Question?
30. Which converts IP Address into a domain name?
Ans. The Domain Name System (or DNS) converts human-readable domain names (like www.google.com) into Internet Protocol (IP)