Shift 2 8th Jan 2021 NTPC Exam Question Paper Analysis Pdf
1. 17th Railway Zone in India?
Ans. Kolkata Metro
2. What is the name of white tiger which is recently died in National Park of Maharashtra?
3. Who is the Prime minister of Mauritius?
Ans. Pravind Jugnauth
4. Buddhist books are also called as?
5. Political Guru of Gandhi?
Ans. Gopal Krishna gokhale
6. Litinus manufactured from?
? Ans. wood cellulose
7. Rowlat Act Year?
8. Longest Railway line in the World?
Ans. Trans-Siberian Railway
9. Which state tops usage of chemical fertilizers in
Ans. West Bengal
10. Oldest Oil Reserve in India?
11. Kailash satyarthi related to which movement?
Ans. Bachpan Bachao Andolan
12. UNICEF youngest goodwill Ambassador?
Ans. Millie Bobby Brown
13. Which state tops public affairs index 2020?
14. COBOL Full Form?
Ans. Common Business Oriented Language
15. Top country in UNESCO Press freedom index?
16. Which movement is started in the time of Non- corporation movement in India?
Ans. Khilafat movement
17. BHEL Full form?
Ans. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
18. Which gas released during photosynthesis?
19. Father of Computers?
Ans. Charles Babbage
20. Mass = 28, velocity = 14, find momentum?
21. When Simon Commission came to India?
22. FTP Full Form?
Ans. File Transfer protocol
23. Ph value of soil?
Ans. 6 to 7
24. What is the currency in China?
25. What is the weight of Brain?
26. Panchayat Raj date?
Ans. April 24th
27. Hindi Day?
Ans. Sep 14th
28. Father of genetics?
Ans. Gregory Mendel
29. Vitamin B1 deficiency?
30. Natural indicator of pollution?
Ans. Bio indicators
31. Which is called as Nursery of Bengal Army?
32. What is the HDI rank of India in 2019?
33. Which is the most popular novel written by
34. First Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
Ans. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
35. Jharkhand Governor?
Ans. Draupadi Murmu
36. DRDO foundation year?
37. Greenhouse gas related question?
Ans. chlorofloro carbons
38. Largest Gland in human?
39. UNO permanent members?