1. Who was the President of INC in 1924?
2. Which is National Technology Day?
ANS. 11 May
3. On which river is the Sardar Sarovar Dam?
4. URL Full Form?
ANS. Uniform Resource Locator
5. Where is the origin of river Godavari?
6. Prime Minister’s security plan launch date
ANS: 9 May 2015.
7. Who built Sanchi Stupa?
8. Irrevocable tunnel length:
ANS. 9.02 km
9. Capital of Indonesia?
10. pH value of blood?
11. When was the last time India won a gold medal In hockey at the Olympics?
ANS. 29 July 1980
12. DRDO Headquarters?
ANS. new Delhi
13. Laughing gas chemical name?
ANS. Nitrous oxide (N2O)
14. Gandhi Sagar Dam is situated on which river?
answer:. Madhya Pradesh – Chambal River
15. How many UNESCO World Heritage Sites there?
16. In which year was the All India Muslim League formed?
ANS. 30 December 1906, Dhaka, Bangladesh
17. When was the RBI Act passed?
18. What is the code name of Pokhran in 1998?
ANS. Operating power
19. What is the main cause of Hepatitis B?
ANS. Hepatitis B infection is caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV).
20. Who is the cricketer of the year 2020?
ANS. Virat Kohli
21. Bile juice is secreted by
22. PH value of milk?
23. Hindustan Republican Association was formed?
24. When did the Revolt of 1857 end?
ANS. November 1858
25. In which year did Java begin?
26. When was the RTI Act passed?
27. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
28. Capital of Bihar?
29. Hemis National Park is in which state?
ANS. Jammu and Kashmir
30. Youngest President of India?
ANS. Neelam Sanjiv Reddy
31. Where will the Commonwealth Games be held 2022?
32. To whom is Article 112 related?
33. When is International Yoga Day celebrated?
ANS. 21 June
34. FIFA World Cup 2022 will be held in which country?
35. Smallest memory unit of the computer?
Ans – bit
36. Between which places is the Dowar Strait?
ANS. England and France
37. World Elephant Day?
ANS. 12 August
38. In which year Finance Commission started India?
39. UNESCO Headquarters
40. Longest Road Tunnel?
ANS. Shyama Prasad Tunnel