RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC questions pdf Date 16 – 01-2021 Shift – 2
1. Who was ISRO chairman in 2008?
Ans. G Madhavan Nair
2. Oldest bank of India?
Ans. Bank of Hindustan 1770
3. Zulu tribe belongs to which country?
Ans. South Africa
4. UNICEF Goodwill ambassador?
Ans. Priyanka Chopra
5. Article 368 Related Question?
Ans. Amendment procedure
6. Which is cleanest city in India 2020?
7. First president of Indian national congress?
Ans. Womesh Chunder Banerjee
8. Which of the following is not a Web browser?
Ans. file explorer
9. Master gland in human body?
Ans. Pituitary Gland
10. Why I Am a Hindu book written by?
Ans. Shashi Tharoor
11. Which acid is present in cold drinks?
Ans. Carbonic Acid (H2CO3)
12. In which year the National Rural Health Mission was launched in India?
Ans. 12th April 2005
13. A new state can be formed by the parliament under which article?
Ans. Article 3
14. Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport?
15. Which movie is not nominated for Oscar?
16. National Human Rights Commission was set up in which year?
17. Who was the first women president of Indian national congress?
Ans. Annie Besant
18. What chemicals can cause kidney failure?
19. What transports oxygen into the blood?
20. Laughing gas related question?
Ans. Nitrous oxide
21. Alum related question?
Ans. Potassium aluminum sulfate KAl(SO₄)₂·12H₂O
22. Champaran satyagraha year?
23. First spacecraft to reach the moon?
24. Total Ramsar sites in India?
25. Who founded city of jhunapur?
Ans. Feroze Shah Tughlaq
26. Un number of members?
27. Fish takes oxygen through?
28. Full form of TCP/IP?
Ans. Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol