1. Who Was The First Muslim President of Indian National Congress?
Ans. Badruddin Tyabji
2. What is The National Record of Dutee Chand in 100 Meters?
Ans. 11.22 Seconds
3. When Was The Digital India Scheme Launched?
4. National Water way 3 Passes Through Which State?
5. When did ISRO lose Communication with Chandrayaan-1?
Ans. August 29, 2009
6. What is The Full Form of FTP?
Ans. File Transfer Protocol
7. Who is The Brand Ambassador of The RBI Public Awareness Campaign?
Ans. Shri Amitabh Bachchan
8. Which Country Shares The Largest Boundary With India?
9. What is The Valency of Carbon?
10. Where is RAM Located in The Computer?
11. Who Wrote Harsha Charita?
12. What is The Maximum Strength of Cabinet Ministers?
Ans. 15% of Total Strength of Lok Sabha
13. Who is The Current Chairman of The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)?
Ans. Shri Shiv Das Meena
14. In Which Range is Dhupgarh, The Highest Peak of Madhya Pradesh Located?
Ans. Satpura Range
15. Rani Padmavati is From Which Location?
16. Which city was the capital of Vijaynagar?
17. Lord Robert Clive returned to India in Which Year?
18. Dhalo is A Folk Dance of Which State?
19. EVMs Were first used in which state?
20. Who Built Khajuraho temple?
Ans. Chandella Dynasty
21. Where is Coriolis force maximum?
22. Which Metal is found in Liquid State at Room Temperature?
1. Which Article is related to The Interstate Council?
Ans. Article 263
2. Article 1 of The Constitution of India Declare India as?
(a) Federal (b) Quasi Federal (c) Unitary State (d) Union of States
Ans. Option (d) Union of States
3. Lavani is The Folk Dance of Which State?
4. What is The Percentage of Nitrogen in The Earth’s Atmosphere?
Ans. 78 Percent
5. Gombhira Dance Related Question?
6. Erode Variety of Turmeric GI Tag is Recognized from Which State?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
7. In which year 26th January was celebrated as an Independence Day by INC?
8. Where Was The First Settlement of The British in
Ans. Fort St. George
9. Question Related to Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?