1. Jantar Mantar is not located in Which of The following?
Ans. Depends on Options
2. How many official languages are there in The
Ans. Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian & Spanish
3. Article Related to Minority?
4. When is World Earth Day Celebrated?
Ans. April 22nd
5. Which City is Known as Saffron City of India?
6. When is National Voter’s Day?
Ans. Jan 25th
7. Who was Given The Title Deshbandhu?
Ans. CR Das
8. Elephant festival is celebrated in which city?
9. Who Established Visva-Bharati University?
Ans. Rabindranath Tagore
10. Which of The Following State has more than one
Representative in Lok Sabha?
(a) Sikkim (b) Meghalaya
(c) Mizoram (d) Nagaland
Ans. Option (b) Meghalaya
11. Who among The Following was Not The President of INC?
(a) Romesh Chunder Dutt
(b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(c) W.C. Bonnerjee (d) Jawaharlal Nehru
Ans. Option (b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
12. Who invented HTML Language?
Ans. Tim Berners-Lee
13. How many people have won the 2020 Padma Shri
award in sports?
14. Where is Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
15. Ghoomar Dance Belongs to Which State?
16. Five-Year Plan Was Taken from Which Country?
Ans. The Soviet Union
17. Where is AGMARK Headquarters Located?
Ans. Faridabad (Haryana)
18. How Many Permanent Members are there in The
Ans. Five Countries
19. Cyclone-30 Related Question?
20. Which monument has been made for the deceased
Indian soldiers in World War-I?
Ans. India Gate
21. Swadhar Yojana Related Question?
22. Adi Granth Related Question?
23. Where is The Human Space Centre inaugurated by
ISRO Ex-Director Dr. K Kasturirangan?
24. Who Got Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award in 2020?
Ans. Rohit Sharma
25. Waterfalls Related to Rivers Question?
26. In which field is The Dada Saheb Phalke Award given?
Ans. INDIAN CINEMA
27. Pattiseema Lift Irrigation Project Connects Which
Ans. Godavari & Krishna Rivers
28. Who Won Padma Bhushan Award 2020 From
Ans. P.V. Sindhu
29. Question Related to INDRADHANUSH Program?
30. What is The Old Name Of Ramdaspur?
31. Plant Hormones Related Question?
32. Which of The Following is A Bio-Degradable
(a) Glass Waste (b) Plastic Waste
(c) Nuclear Waste (d) Sewage Waste
Ans. Option (d) Sewage Waste