NTPC Exam Questions 13 January 2021 PDF Download
1. Bhupen Hazarika related Question?
2. Who is the birdman of India?
Ans. Salim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
3. Who was The President of the 1929 Lahore session?
Ans. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
4. Buland Darwaza was built by which Moghul emperor?
Ans. Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1602 A.D.
3. When and Where was C++ First Developed?
Ans. 1980 by Bjarne Stroustrup at bell laboratories of AT&T (American Telephone & Telegraph)
4. Swaraj party related question?
5. Which of the following river is different?
B) the Brahmaputra
D) the Godavari
6. First female referee appointed by ICC?
Ans. GS Lakshmi
7. Which of the following is not part of parliament?
A) Lok Sobha B) Rajya Sabha
C) Vidhan Sabha D) None of These
Ans. Vidhan Sabha
8. The First five-year plan is based on which model?
Ans. Harrod–Domar model
9. When were the Pokhran-II tests conducted?
Ans. May 1998
10. The Statue of unity is located in which state?
11. Which place is known as the City of Palaces in
Ans. Kolkata (Kolkata is nicknamed as the City of Palaces”)
12. Shadow behind moon?
13. “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it” was the slogan given by?
Ans. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
14. RBI was established in which year?
Ans. 1 April 1935
15. When is United Nations day celebrated?
Ans. 24th October
16. European Union headquarters?
Ans. Brussels, Belgium
17. How many times did India go to the world cup finals?
18. Where is the headquarters of WHO situated?
Ans. Geneva, Switzerland
19. The International court of justice headquarters?
20. What does the Ctrl + V Shortcut key do?
21. UIDAI Full Form?
Ans. Unique Identification Authority of India
22. Who is The First Indian governor-general of
Ans. Chakravarti Rajagopalachari
23. When was NITI Aayog formed?
Ans. 1 January 2015
24. BHEL was established in which year?
25. Asian boxing championship 2020 venue?
26. Himachal Pradesh formation day?
Ans. April 15th
27. Ganga Gram Yojana was launched by which ministry?
Ans. Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
28. Which software is used for data retrieval and storage?
Ans. DBMS (Database Management Software)
29. Who said ‘’A cherry that will drop into our mouth one day” in context to Awadh annexation?
Ans. Lord Dalhousie
30. Who gave The Theory of Relativity?
Ans. Albert Einstein
31. Swadeshi movement was started in which year?
Ans. 7 August 1905
32. Who is The Father of botany?
33. The Voter Age limit was changed from 21 years to 18 years in Which Year?
34. HIMALAYA:GANGA::SATPURA: ?