NTPC Exam Official Questions Analysis 8th-01-2021 shift 1 with pdf
1. Who is the chief justice of India?
Ans. Sharad Arvind Bobde
2. Where is Sagar Matha mount?
3. Arya Samaj was founded by?
Ans. Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati on April 10
4. Who is the new chairman of CII (2020-21)?
Ans. Uday Box
5. Capital of Australia?
6. Indian flag ratio of length and breadth?
Ans. 3: 2
7. Where are Gangetic dolphins found in India?
8. Who is the Chairman of the World Bank?
Ans. Malpass David R. Malpass
9. Who is the Captain of the 1983 World Cup?
Ans. Kapil Dev
10. Smallest lake in the world?
Ans. Benxi Lake
11. Tamasha dance form is from which state?
Ans. State of Maharashtra
12. What are the uses of Acid & Base?
Ans. Food Preservative
13. FIFO full form?
Ans. First in First Out
14. Smallest Text File?
15. Largest Coal producing state in India 2020?
16. Plotter is an output device or input device?
17. What is the smallest continent of the world?
18. OPEC Headquarters?
Ans. Vienna, Austria
19. Who won the 2007 t-20 cricket world cup?
20. Where was the Indian flag hoisted on foreign soil for the first time?
Ans. Germany (by K. Bhikaiji Cama)
21. Who first coined the term World Wide Web
Ans. Tim Berners-Lee
22. National Science Day
Ans. 28th Feb
23. World’s largest fresh water lake?
Ans. Lake superior
24. Who is the chairman of ISRO?
Ans. K. Sivan
25. First Rajiv Gandhi Kel Ratna Award?
Ans. Viswanath Anand
26. Which article is related to equality of opportunity in matters of public employment?
Ans. Article 16
27. Yellow vests movement?
Ans. France in October 2018
28. Split letter held in which INC section?
29. Formula of Gross national income?
Ans. GNI = GDP + (EXFS-IMFS)
30. Aarogya Setu App was developed by?
Ans. National Informatics Center
31. Where is the headquarters of INTERPOL
Ans. Lyon, France
32. First state in thermal power plant?
33. Lepakshi temple dedicated to?
Ans. Lord veerabhadra (shiva)
34. Which is the second constitutional post?
Ans. Vice president
35. First train run between which places?
Ans. Mumbai and thane
36. FORTRAN Full Form?
Ans. Formula Translation (programming)