NTPC exam both shift 30-01-2021 Exam Questions paper pdf
1. Where is The World Bank Headquarters Located?
Ans. Washington, D.C., United States
2. What Are IBRD and IDA Subsidiaries of?
Ans. World Bank
3. Where was Gandhi when India got Independence?
4. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award Winner Mirabai Chanu Belongs to Which Sport?
5. When Was The All India Muslim League Formed?
Ans. 30 December 1906, Dhaka, Bangladesh
6. Where is Valmiki Wildlife Sanctuary Located?
Ans. Betiah, Bihar
7. Which State does not share a Border with Bangladesh?
8. Which of The Following is not A Maharatna Company?
9. Mount Kilimanjaro Related Question?
10. Where is the Satish Dhawan space center located?
Ans. Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh
11. What is The Full Form of GUI?
Ans. Graphical User Interface
12. Which of The Following is not Exempted From RTI Act?
(a) RAW (b) IB (c) Civil Aviation Research (d) CCI
Ans. Option (d) CCI (Competition Commission of India)
13. Which is The Highest Peak of The Aravalli Mountain Range?
Ans. Guru Shikhar
14. Which state is famous for Chromite?
15. When did Mahatma Gandhi visit Champaran?
Ans. 10 April 1917
16. Which is the oldest of The Vedas?
Ans. Rigveda Samhita
17. 1024 MB is Equal to How Much GB?
Ans. 1.024 GB
18. Who is The President of The World Bank?
Ans. David Malpass
19. Who Won The 86th Ranji Trophy?
20. Zinc Sulphate is Also Known As?
Ans. White Vitriol
21. What is The Capital of Andaman and Nicobar?
Ans. Port Blair
22. How Many Banks Merged With SBI in 2017?
23. Which Article of The Constitution Provides The Joint Sitting of Parliament?
Ans. Article 108
24. How Many Tests Were Conducted in Pokhran in 1998?
25. Sundarbans Forest is Which Type of Forest?
Ans. Mangrove Forest
26. What is The Chemical Formula of Gypsum?
27. Great Barrier Reef is Which Type of Reef?
Ans. Coral Reef
28. When Was Chandrayaan-I Launched?
Ans. 22 October 2008
29. Question Related to Congress Split?
30. Which Article Will give power to Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha members to Amend Constitution?
Ans. Article 368
2nd Shift Questions
1. When Was IDBI Bank Established?
Ans. 1 July 1964
2. In which Year was Kheda Satyagraha started?
Ans. March 11, 1918
3. Bharat Ratna Awards Were started in Which Year?
Ans. 2 January 1954
4. With How Many Countries Was UN Established?
Ans. 51 countries
5. Who finished Qutub Minar?
Ans. Shams ud-Din Iltutmish
6. Which period is known as the Golden Age in Indian history?
Ans. Gupta Empire
7. How Many States Have Both Legislative Assembly and Legislative Council?
Ans. Six (Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Telangana, and Uttar Pradesh
8. Who is The current president of Venezuela?
Ans. Nicolas Maduro
9. Who Administers The Oath of Office to The President of India?
Ans. The Chief Justice
10. Who won Women’s Australian Open Tennis 2020?
Ans. Sofia Kenin
11. Alexander Came to India Through Which River?
Ans. River Indus
12. Who Was The Viceroy of India at The Time of Independence?
Ans. Lord Mountbatten
13. ROM is Which Type of Memory?
Ans. Non-Volatile Memory
14. What is The Purpose of The Pahal scheme?
Ans. The Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG (DBTL)
15. Who Was The Architect of The India Gate?
Ans. Edwin Lutyens
16. How Many Bones Will Be There in A Newborn Baby?
Ans. Nearly 300 Bones
17. What is a URL?
Ans. Uniform Resource Locator, Colloquially termed a web address, is a reference to a web resource that specifies its location on a computer network and a mechanism for retrieving it.
18. Which Virus is Responsible for Bird Flu?
19. Samagra Shiksha Scheme Related Question?
20. Which of The Following is not Related to NITI Aayog?
21. Who was the leader of the Bardoli Satyagraha?
Ans. Sardar Vallabhai Patel
22. What is The Allotrope of Carbon?
23. In which Olympics Milkha Singh got a medal in 400 meters race?
27. When Was Tes (Technology Experiment Satellite) Launched?
Ans. 1958 Asian Games
24. What are The Materials Which won’t Allow Electricity to Pass-Through Them Called?
25. Which among the following is not used as a moderator?
26. How Many Banks Were Nationalized in 1969?
28. 6-Wheels Pragyan Rover Runs on How Much Power Watts?
Ans. 50 W