NTPC Exam 2021 Date- 9th June 2021 1st Shift Questions PDF
1. Where was Gopal Krishna Gokhale born?
Ans. 9 May 1866 Kotluk,
2. Cinnabar is an ore of?
3. Life of pi cover book written by?
Ans. Yann martel
4. Vitamin B12 Chemical Name?
5. Who was the first woman president of Indian national congress?
Ans. Annie Besant
6. 1st heart transplant in world?
Ans. Dr christiaan barnard
7. What compound smells like rotten eggs?
Ans. hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
8. Which polymer is used for making nonstick utensils?
9. Leader of 1857 Bareilly revolt?
Ans. Khan Bahadur Khan
10. Iran Present currency?
11. ATP full Form?
Ans. Adenosine triphosphate
12. Which fuel is used in rocket?
Ans. liquid oxygen, liquid hydrogen
13. Who discovered hydrogen?
Ans. Henry cavendish
14. Who discovered catalyst?
Ans. Jons jacob berzelius
15. Green color of fireworks is due to?
16. Full form of tcp / ip?
Ans. Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol
17. Which color is not recognized by the person affected with color blindness?
Ans. Red & green
18. Who was the chairman of Indian University Commission 1902?
Ans. Sir thomas raleigh
19. Which disease is caused due to deficiency of protein?
20. Which of the following is communication protocol?
Ans. Hypertext Transfer Protocol
21. Nobel Peace Prize 2019 was awarded to?
Ans. Abiy ahmed ali
22. Appiko Movement aim?
Ans. save and protect the resources that cannot be regenerated artificially
23. Kala azar spread by?
Ans. Sand fly
24. Which gas is responsible for Bhopal gas tragedy?
Ans. Methyl Isocyanate (MIC)
25. COBOL full form?
Ans. Common Business-Oriented Language
26. World Turtle Day?
Ans. 23 May
27. URL Full form?
Ans. Uniform Resource Locator
28. How many chromosomes do humans have?
29. Chairman of twitter?
Ans. Jack dorsey
30. Which day is celebrated as World’s Organ Donation Day?
Ans. Aug 13th
31. National Sports Day is celebrated on?
Ans. Aug 29th
32. Which state introduced 5T plan to control covid-
33. Father of physics?
Ans. Galileo galilei
34. Which country made public transport free?
35. Which part of cell has own DNA?
36. Parliament name of Iran?
Ans. Iranian Majles
37. Capital of Vietnam?
38. IPL 2020 Winner?
Ans. Mumbai Indians
39. Question related to article 31?
Ans. Right to property