During Whose Reign Did Ibn Battuta Visit India? download pdf here
1. Where is The Sanchi Stupa located?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh State
2. Who got Bharat Ranta Award in 2019?
Ans. Pranab Mukherjee, Bhupen Hazarika & Nanaji Deshmukh
3. Which Device is used to Measure The Depth of The Ocean?
4. What is a Volatile Memory?
Ans. RAM (Random Access Memory)
5. Which Device is Used to Measure The Wind Speed?
6. Which Device is Used to Measure The Speed of a Vehicle?
7. Question-Related to DRDO?
8. Khilafat Movement-Related Question?
9. How many members are there in IMF?
Ans. 190 Member Countries
10. What is The Measure of Sound?
11. What is the full form of IDN in Computer Language?
Ans. ‘Internationalized Domain Name’
12. Kolleru Lake is in Which State?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
13. Namcha Barwa Peak is Located in Which State?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
14. Who has won the Man Booker Prize in 2019?
Ans. Margaret Atwood (The Testaments) & Bernardine Evaristo (Girl, Woman, Other)
15. Which Article is Related to The President’s Impeachment?
Ans. Article 60
16. Who is The Current Chairman of NHRC?
Ans. Justice Shri S. Rajendra Babu
17. Moatsu Festival is Celebrated in Which State?
18. Which Movement was Started by Kailash Satyarthi?
Ans. Bachpan Bachao Andolan
19. In Which Year Did Nanotechnology Start?
Ans. 1959 (The American Physicist and Nobel Prize Laureate Richard Feynman introduced the concept of nanotechnology)
20. What Connects Bone to Bone?
Ans. Ligament (A Ligament is a Fibrous Connective Tissue That Attaches Bone to Bone)
21. Which is Known as Blue Vitriol?
Ans. Cupric Sulfate, CuSO4
22. Which of The Following is not related to The UN?
a) International Court b) General Assembly
c) Security Council d) State Council
Ans. Option (d) State Council
23. Which is The Largest Nuclear Power Plant in India?
24. Where is The Headquarters of ILO?
Ans. Geneva, Switzerland
25. Who is The 24th Tirthankara of Jainism?
26. Who Threw Bombs at Central Legislative Assembly in Delhi?
Ans. Bhagat Singh, Along with Freedom Fighter Batukeshwar Dutt
27. Where is The Largest Freshwater Lake in India?
Ans. Wular Lake (It is situated in Bandipora District in Jammu & Kashmir)
28. Who was The Successor of Chandragupta-I?
29. How Does A Baby Get Food From The Mother?
Ans. Umbilical Cord
30. What was The Main Reason For The Partition of
Ans. The Idea of Partition Has Been Brought up only for Administrative Reasons.
31. Who Built The Agra Fort in Delhi?
32. What is The Main Cause of Deforestation?
33.When Was Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Trophy
Ans. 1956- 57
1. What is The Order of The Atmospheric Layers?
Ans. The Troposphere, The Stratosphere, The Mesosphere & The Thermosphere.
2. Where is The UN Headquarters Located?
Ans. New York, United States of America
3. What is The Full Form of CSIR?
Ans. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
4. What is The First Supercomputer of India?
Ans. Param Shivay
5. Who Was The Author of Un-British Rule in India?
Ans. Dadabhai Naoroji
6. Salt Satyagraha Started in Which Year?
Ans. 12th March 1930
7. How Many UNESCO World Heritage Sites Are There in The World?
8. In What Year Did Akbar Built Panch Mahal (Tower of Winds)?
Ans. 1571 to 1585
9. Who was The British governor-general in 1860?
10. How Many Bones Does A Newborn Baby Have?
Ans. About 300 Bones
11. What is The Gas That Makes A Laugh Person?
Ans. Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
12. Who Was The First Woman DGP of India?
Ans. Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya
13. Which Bird is Known as The State Bird of Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans. The Great Hornbill
14. Who has The Power to Declare a National Emergency?
Ans. President of India
15. Which State is Famous For Spices?
16. In Which Field, is The Arjuna Award Given?
17. Where was The 1937 INC Session Held?
18. Where is The First FULLY WOMEN Post Office in India?
19. During Whose Reign Did Ibn Battuta Visit India?
Ans. Mohammad Bin Tughlaq
20. Which is The Highest Peak in Switzerland?
Ans. Dufourspitze (Monte Rosa)