Bhubaneswar NTPC Exam Questions 18-01-2021 both Shift PDF
1. the Arabian Sea related question?
Ans. Western Coast
2. The famous Hornbill festival is celebrated in which state of India?
3. Who was the first person who coined the term
4. Who was the president of INC in 1916?
Ans. Ambica Charan Mazumdar
5. Question related to Earth layer?
6. Study of birds?
7. Who gave the slogan “Do or Die”?
Ans. Mahatma Gandhi
8. Champaran movement year?
9. “THE TEST OF MY LIFE” Book Was Written By?
Ans. Yuvraj Singh
10. Which Mughal emperor built the Red Fort inDelhi?
Ans. Shah Jahan
11. How many types of Rocks are there?
12. What is the use of the F11 Key in the Keyboard?
13. Bort is also known as?
Ans. Black Diamond
14. Krone is The Currency of which country?
15. Beti Bacho Beti Padao scheme aim?
Ans. The aim of the programme is to promote girls’ education and to improve the efficiency of welfare services intended for girls.
16. Lime water formula?
Ans. Ca(OH)2 calcium hydroxide.
17. How many layers are there in OSI model?
18. Which of the following is not an International organization?
Ans. UN, IMF, WB, DRDO
19. Where was The first international earth summit held?
Ans. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1992
20. Name of parliament house of Russia?
Ans. Federal Dome
21. COBOL full form?
Ans. Common Business-Oriented Language
22. First Cement Plant of India?
23. In which year did The Morley Minto reforms take place?
24. Second Capital of Akbar?
Ans. Fathepur sikri
25. Bharatmala Pariyojana launched year?
Ans. 31 July 2015
26. Human body temperature in Kelvin?
Ans. 310.15 kelvin
27. During Whose Reign did Al-Biruni came to India?
Ans. Muhammad Ghazni
28. ICC CEO?
Ans. Manu Sawhney
29. PM Jan Dhan Yojana related question?
30. Which country is the 2nd largest oil producer in
31. Which of The Following is related to Eye Sight?
32. What is the color of Octopus Blood?
33. Who recently launched the air force satellite?
Ans. Space X
34. DIKSHA full form?
Ans. Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing
1. Who is the first women judge of Supreme Court?
Ans. Fathima Beevi
2. United Nations Organization won Nobel Peace prize in which year?
3. Which state is ranked No.1 in Viticulture?
4. Folk dance of Rajasthan?
5. Longest Railway Platform in India?
Ans. Gorakhpur railway station
6. Which book is written by Megasthenes?
7. Who is the secretary general of UNO in 2020
Ans. António Guterres
8. What Causes Kala Azar?
Ans. Sand flies
9. Highest law officer in India?
Ans. Attorney General of India
10. What is the new name of Planning Commission of
Ans. NITI Aayog
11. Who won Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award for weightlifting in 2018?
Ans. Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
12. What is The Name of The Chandrayaan-2 Lander?
13. http/: means
Ans. Hypertext Transfer Protocol
14. Which city is known as Scotland of the East?
15. What Causes Dwarfism?
Ans. Excessive secretion of thyroxine hormone
16. Where is Netaji Subash Chandra Bose International
Ans. West Bengal
17. Which of the following are nominated by the president of India?
a) Paris b) Anglo-Indians
c) Indo-Americans d) none
18. Pokhran – II related question?
19. Highest battlefield in the world?
Ans. Siachen Glacier
20. Who told separate the soul from the body?
21. King of clay court?
Ans. Rafael Nadal
22. First metro rail in India?
Ans. Kolkata Metro
23. When was NOTA first used in India?
Ans. The NOTA option was first used in the 2013
assembly elections held in four states (Chhattisgarh, Mizoram, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh) and one Union Territory (Delhi).
24. By which ARTICLE is The Governor appointed?
Ans. ARTICLE 155
25. First rapper to win Pulitzer Prize?
Ans. Rapper Kendrick Lamar
26. Which of the following is wireless device?