Money bill comes under which Article?
1. Planning Commission established in which year ?
Ans. 15 March 1950
2. Who Received The First Jnanpith Award?
Ans. G. Sankara Kurup in 1965
3. The Brahmos Missile Was Developed By Which
Ans. India and Russia
4. Who Was The Viceroy During The Formation of
Ans. Viceroy Lord Dufferin
5. What is the full form of EPROM?
Ans. (EPROM) Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
6. Who is The First Indian Civil Servant?
Ans. Satyendranath Tagore
7. When was Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) started?
Ans. 25 September 2014
8. Money bill comes under which Article?
Ans. Article 110
9. What is The Currency of Malaysia?
Ans. Malaysian Ringgit
10. Who is The Famous female folk singer of Chhattisgarh?
Ans. Singer Teejan Bai
11. When Was Banaras Hindu University Established?
Ans. 4 February 1916
12. What are The Causes of The Ozone Layer
Ans. Manufactured Chemicals, Especially manufactured halocarbon refrigerants, solvents, propellants, and foam-blowing agents (chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), HCFCs, halons)
13. Who Was The First Person to Hoist The Indian National Flag and Where?
Ans. Sachindra Prasad Bose in 1906 in Calcutta
14. When Was The Cabinet Mission started?
Ans. May 16, 1946
15. Who Started The 1857 Revolt?
Ans. Sepoy Mangal Pandey
16. What cannot be digested by the Human Body?
17. Who Was The First Woman Judge of The Supreme
Ans. Fatima Beevi
18. Which Was The First Satellite Launched by ISRO?
Ans. Aryabhata Spacecraft
19. Where Was The Bahmani Kingdom Located?
Ans. South India
20. Where is The Tibet Plateau Located?
21. Which Temple Was Built by Raja Raja Chola?
Ans. Brihadisvara Temple
22. What is the unit in which Radioactivity is measured?
23. When Was UN Established?
Ans. 24 October 1945
1. When did Hotmail first start?
2. When was EVM used for the first time in India?
Ans. 1982-83: EVMs used first time in 50 polling stations of Parur AC in Kerala
3. Where does the Godavari River originate?
Ans. Trimbakeshwar in the Nashik district of Maharashtra
4. When did UNO get Nobel Prize?
5. Which Goddess is inscribed on The Jnanpith Award?
Ans. Goddess Saraswati
6. Where is Brihadeeswara Temple Located?
Ans. Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
7. When did Swadeshi Movement Start?
Ans. 7 August 1905
9. Who Founded Dharma Sabha?
Ans. Radhakanta Deb
10. Who was the chairperson of ISRO at the time of
Ans. Madhavan Nair
11. Who is the world’s largest rice producer?
12. When and why was the Poona Pact signed?
Ans. The Poona Pact is an agreement between M K
Gandhi and B R Ambedkar signed on September
24, 1932 on behalf of the depressed class for the reservation of the electoral seats in the Legislature of the British Government.
13. Patloi is A Traditional Attire of which state? ߦ݇
14. What increases when voltage increases?
15. What is the atomic mass of an atom?
Ans. The atomic mass of an element is the average mass of the atoms of an element measured in an atomic mass unit.
16. Which Vitamin Deficiency Causes Pellagra?
Ans. Vitamin B3
17. Bone to Bone is connected by which tissue?
18. Where was the first environmental summit held?
Ans. Stockholm, Sweden from June 5-16, 1972.
19. Which Ministry is related to State Borders?
Ans. Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
20. When Was Article 35A Added to The Constitution?
21. What is The Cause of Ringworm Disease?
Ans. Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection caused by common mold-like parasites
22. The Mechi River is a tributary of which river?
Ans. Mahananda River
23. What are The nanosheets synthesized at IIT Gandhinagar made up of?
Ans. Magnesium diboride (MgB2)
24. Where is South Button Island National Park
Ans. Andaman & Nicobar Islands
25. Oxalic Acid is Present in Which of The Following? ړం
26. Who is The Executive Director of RBI December 2020?
Ans. Shri Radha Shyam Ratho
27. Bari Doab lies between which rivers?
Ans. Ravi and the Beas rivers
28. Ahmed Adeeb Abdul Ghafoor is The Former Vice President of Which Country?
29. Gaur is The Folk Dance of Which State?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh Dances