1. Which of The Following is A Terrestrial Planet?
a) Earth b) Uranus c) Jupiter d) Saturn
Ans. Option (a) Earth
2. State and Central Interlink is Mentioned in Which
Ans. Seventh Schedule
3. In Which Year Was Widow Remarriage Act Passed?
Ans. 26th July 1856
4. Which State is The Highest Wind Power Producers of
Ans. State of Tamil Nadu
5. Brihadeshwara Temple in Odisha Belongs to Which
Style of Architecture?
Ans. Dravidian Architecture
6. What is Another Name for Jog Falls?
Ans. Gersoppa Falls
7. Mission Shakti Related Question?
8. Which is The Largest Road Corridor in India from East
Ans. From Silchar to Porbandar
9. Babur wrote Baburnama in Which Language?
Ans. Chagatai (Turkic) Language
10.Which is The Largest Physiographic Unit of India?
Ans. Depending on Options
11.Why is Turmeric Yellow in Colour?
12. What is The Largest Gland in Human Body?
13. What is The Full Form of ALU?
Ans. Arithmetic Logic Unit
14. When did Bhagat Singh Threw Bombs in The Central
Ans. April 8, 1929
15. Question Related to Patna Kalam?
16. When Was Shanghai Cooperation Organisation
Ans. 15th June 2001
17. Antonio Guterres Belongs to Which Country?
18. What Type of Tax is GST?
Ans. Indirect Tax
19. Which State Has The Highest Per Capita Income in
India in 2018-19?
20. What is The CRY Scheme Related to?
Ans. Child Rights & You is an Indian NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) that works towards ensuring happier childhoods for all children.
21. How Many Seats Has BJP Won in 2019 Elections?
22. Right to Property Related Question?
23. What is The Full Form of ILO?
Ans. International Labour Organization
24. Where is The Headquarters of WIPRO?
25. Where Was The 1919 Khilafat Movement Started?
26. What is The Name of the Long-Range, All-Weather, Subsonic Cruise Missile Launched on April 15 2019?
27. In Which Year Was The Air Pollution Act Passed?
1. Which is not a Scheduled language?
a) Maithili b) Nepali
c) Dongri d)
2. Which of The Following is Not a Volcano?
a) Krakatova b) Mauna Loa
c) Barren d) Hibruva
Ans. Option (d) Hibrua
3. Who is The First Election Commissioner of India?
Ans. Sukumar Sen (21 March 1950 to 19 December 1958)
4. Grasslands Related Question?
5. What is The Process of UK Exiting from the European
Union & European Atomic Energy Community at the end of 31 January 2020?
6. Who Published Al-Hilal Newspaper?
Ans. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
7. What is The Symbol of Lead?
8. Which of The Following Species is in The Red DataBook?
Ans. The Great Indian bustard
9. Which is The Busiest Sea Port in Europe?
Ans. Port of Rotterdam
10.Which River Flows Through London?
Ans. River Thames
11.Rana Tigrina is The Scientific Name of Which Animal?
Ans. Indian Bullfrog
12.Who is The Founder of Indian National Congress?
Ans. Allan Octavian Hume
13.EXIM Bank Was Established in Which Year?
14.Who is The Chairman of SEBI?
Ans. Ajay Tyagi
15. Where is The National Institute of Oceanography
16. Which of The Following Port lies on The East- Coastline?
(a) Kandla (b) Nava Sheva
(c) Tuticorin (d) Kochin
Ans. Option (c) Tuticorin
17. Pratibha Prahlad is Related to Which Dance Form?
18. Which of the following is not Gandhi written newspaper?
19. Which Revolutionary Newspaper was not published
20. Which of The following is not a System Software?
a) Windows b) Linux
c) Dos d) MS Office
Ans. Option (d) MS Office
21. Which of the following is not available in Microsoft-
(a) Excel (b) Keynote
(c) One note (d) Word
Ans. Option (b) Keynote
22. Which River Flows From East to West?
23. Generally, Magnet shows which Direction
(a) North-South (b) North-East
(c) South-West (d) East-West
Ans. Option (a) North-South
24. Where is The Headquarters of RBI?
25. Right to Property Related Question?
26. DRDO launched which satellite in 2020?
Ans. EMISAT Defense Satellite
27. Who Won The Purple Cap in IPL 2020?
Ans. Kagiso Rabada
28. Who is The Author of Mudrarakshasa?