20 january 2021 ntpc questions pdf download
1.What was the name of the newspaper started by
Gandhiji in South Africa?
Ans. Indian Opinion
2.What was the movement started by Gandhi after
returning from South Africa?
Ans. Champaran Satyagraha
3.What is Gir National Park Famous for?
Ans. Asiatic Lions, Gujarat
4. Where is UNESCO Headquarters Located?
Ans. Paris, France
5. Who is The Orange Cap Holder of IPL 2020?
Ans. KL Rahul 670 Runs
6. What is Ujjwala Yojana Related to?
Ans. LPG Connections
7. Who is The First Women President of The
Indian National Congress?
Ans. Annie Besant
8. Who is The Architect of Indian Gate?
Ans. Edwin Lutyens
9. Padma Vibhushan Award Related Question?
10. Who Won The Nobel Peace Prize in 2007?
Ans. AL Gore
11. What Causes Give?
Ans. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Deficiency
12. Who Discovered Blood Group?
Ans. Karl Landsteiner
13. Who is The RBI Governor 2020?
Ans. Shri Shaktikanta Das
14. Who Invented Computer?
Ans. Charles Babbage
15. Who Developed The “C” Language?
Ans. Dennis M. Ritchie
16. Who is The President of Sri Lanka?
Ans. Gotabaya Rajapaksa
17. Who Designed The Indian National Flag?
Ans. Pingali Venkayya
18. Which of the following is not located on the eastern coast of India?
a) Paradeep b) Haldia
c) Kandla d) Utkal
19. Who Wrote “The India Divided” Book?
Ans. Rajendra Prasad
20. What is The Scientific Name of Wheat?
21. Which of the following is not a member of
22. Where is the International Rice Research Institute
(IRRI) Headquarters Located?
Ans. Los Banos, Philippines
23. What is the Full Form of “WWW”?
Ans. World Wide Web
24. What is The use of F1 Function key?
Ans. Used as the help key in almost every program, it opens a help screen when this key is pressed.
25. Question Related to Ram Prasad Bismil?
26. What is The Scientific Name of Peacock?
Ans. Pavo Cristatus
27. Who was the First Speaker of The Lok Sabha?
28. The Atlantic and Pacific Oceans are divided by
Ans. Drake Strait
29. As of Now How many Nuclear Power Plants
are There in India?
Ans. SEVEN (As of November
By 2020, India has 22 nuclear reactors in operation in 7 nuclear power plants, with a total installed capacity of 6,780 MW.)
30. In Which Field Did Albert Einstein Receive
The Nobel Prize?
Ans. Photoelectric Effect
31. Who is The Present Chairman of NITI Aayog?
Ans. Narendra Modi
32. Who is The President of The Constituent
Ans. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
33. Who Coined The Named Homosapiens?
Ans. Carl Linnaeus
34. Kepler’s Law Related Question?
35. Which is The Largest Island in The Mediterranean Sea?
36. Which one of The Following is odd one about
37. What was The Name of The First Satellite
Launched by India?
Ans. Aryabhata Spacecraft
38. Question Related to Fundamental Rights & Directive Principles of State Policy?