12th January 2021 Official Questions analysis pdf
1. When was Hampi added to UNESCO world heritage sites?
2. Who invented the thermometer?
Ans. Santorio Santorio
3. Which freedom fighter is not involved in kakori train robbery?
Ans. Roshan Singh
4. Excel Shortcut related question?
5. Antarctica Ground Station related question?
6. Bahuroopee Gandhi’s book was written by?
Ans. Anu Bandhyopadhyaya
7. Who is the recipient of Mexico’s highest award
8. National waterway 1 connects?
Ans. Allahabad to Haldia (Ganga-Bhagirathi- Hooghly river) 1620 km
9. Ajanta Caves are in which state?
10. Which Monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George-V and Queen Mary in INDIA?
Ans. GATEWAY OF INDIA
11. Guru Nanak was born in which year?
Ans. 15th April 1469
12. In what year was the Asiatic Society found?
Ans. On January 15, 1784, by Sir William Jones,
13. WTO was established on?
Ans. January 1, 1995
14. Sun temple is located at?
15. Full form of MRTP act 1969?
Ans. The Monopolies and Restrictive Trade
16. Oldest nuclear reactor center in India located at?
17. Genetic engineering involves?
Ans. Recombinant DNA (rDNA) technology to alter genetics
18. First woman to win a Booker prize?
Ans. Arundhati Roy
19. NIC Established year?
Ans. National Informatics Center, 1976
20. When did Nadir shah come to India?
21. The deepest point on earth?
Ans. Mariana Trench
22. W3C full form?
Ans. World Wide Web Consortium
23. Can a Bill Be Converted into an Act by Whose Signature?
Ans. President of India
24. Sariska Tiger Reserve Park located at?
25. Which country was not part of the USSR?
26. In what year was Fort William Henry built?
27. What is the minimum age required for a Member of Parliament?
Ans. A person must be a citizen of India and not less than 30 years of age in the case of Rajya Sabha and not less than 25 years of age in the case of Lok Sabha
28. Which the Indian States shares Border with Myanmar?
29. Mopla movement held in which year?
30. Jal Jeevan Mission started in which year?
31. Study of animals is called?
32. Lines on fingerprints are called?
33. Is the manufacture of wine called?
34. Who gives the GI Tag?
Ans. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
35. OS Definition?
Ans. software that communicates with the hardware and allows other programs to run
36. What is the shortcut key to highlight the text in MS Word?