07 January 2021 ntpc exam shift no 2 questions analysis PDF
1. Attorney General of India?
Ans. K.k. venugopal
2. Who is the President of Nepal?
Ans. Bidya devi Bhandari
3. Father of geography?
4. India rank in Global Innovative Index?
5. Sethu Bharatham introduced started in which year?
6. Ashoka inscription is in which language?
7. Who is the father of Indian space program?
Ans. Vikram sarabhai
8. Quartz is which type of rocks?
9. Where is First Railway University in India?
10. The royal Swedish academy of sciences selects
Nobel prize in which filed?
Ans. Physics and Chemistry
11. Pakhal Wildlife Sanctuary is located at?
12. OPEC Members?
13. How many articles are in the Indian constitution?
14. Which national highway is not in Golden
15. How many members are in council of ministers?
Ans. 15% of loksabha strength
16. Who is not in the Chandragupta II Dynasty?
17. The first people who entered into the sea route?
18. NATO established in which year?
Ans. 4th April 1949
19. Which Thermo meter is used to measure high tempture?
Ans. Six ‘s thermometer
20. 2019 budget presented by?
Ans. Nirmala sitaraman
21. Who was the first chairman of Rajya Sabha?
Ans. S.radha Krishna
22. Who won the criticism 25 meter Pistol gold
medal in 2018 Asian Games?
Ans. Rahi sarnobhat
23. Which of the following is not related to
Ans. Bengal division
24. When was National Rural Health Mission
25. How many states of India have shared border with Pakistan?
26. How many Nuclear Power plants are present in
27. URL Full Form?
Ans. Uniform Resource Locator
28. Fundamental unit of life?
29. Capital of Brazil?
30. What is the scientific name of silver?
31. Normal Blood Pressure (BP) Value?
32. Bharatmala Pariyojaana is related to?
Ans. Road and Highway Construction
33. Which of the following is the Maharatna Company?
34. Who received 2020 Nobel Prize in Economics field?
Ans. Paul R. Milgrom and Robert B. Wilson
35. CRT Full form?
Ans. Cathode ray Tube
36. Who is the father of artificial intelligence?
Ans. ohn McCarthy
37. Momentum formula?
Ans. P = MV (Mass * Velocity)
38. Which of the following is not noble gas?